Friday, August 20, 2010

Welcome to the Blog;Disclaimer

If you are reading this blog, you either
A.) Know me and are interested in my adventures throughout the world for the next couple years of my schooling
B.) Accidentally stumbled upon this link, and have been intrigued enough to stay
C.) Don't know me but want to live my adventures vicariously through this blog

Whatever the case may be, just remember: these are MY experiences, MY journeys, MY opinions.  Please don't be offended if they differ from yours, but I welcome all opinions/comments!

BACKSTORY:
I am a student at Saint Georges University, in Saint Georges, Grenada, West Indies... I am persuing my Masters in Public Health and Medical Degree for the next 3 yeasr on the island before I return to the United States for clinical rotations.  If you have no idea where Grenada is, take a look at Puerto Rico on a map, follow the Carribean Island chain all the way down to the right to the very last island off the coast of Venezuela.


I arrived here in the early morning of August 11th...but we will get to that later. 

Welcome to my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment